Corporate Social Responsibility Contributions
Dr. Gul established Middle East region's first Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) platform to bring all companies and authorities under one roof to promote CSR in the region.
Today, CSR Middle East has more than 2900 corporate members and growing every day!
Founder and Executive Director
CSR Middle East
August 2005 - Present
CSR Middle East is a non-profit platform that promotes corporate social responsibility in the region and network of CSR professionals based upon the sharing of CSR solutions and shaping the modern day business.
CSR Middle East platform is the leading source of corporate social responsibility and sustainability news, reports and information in Middle East. CSRMiddleEast members are companies and NGOs, agencies and organizations interested in communicating their corporate citizenship, sustainability, and socially responsible initiatives through CSRMiddleEast’s network and weekly CSR Digestives. CSR Middle East content covers issues of Diversity, Philanthropy, Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) Environment, Human Rights, Workplace Issues, Business Ethics, Community Development and Corporate Governance.
- Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility in Middle East Region
- Providing information about CSR issues
- Providing expert CSR knowledge to businesses and their stakeholders
- Contributing to the sustainable development of the region
- Incorporating Middle East perspectives in the global CSR debate Mission to help companies achieve profitability, sustainable growth and human progress by placing corporate social responsibility in the mainstream of business practice.